Use these words to solve the above puzzle:
ACORNS, HONEY, SQUAWROOT, GARBAGE, BERRIES, INSECTS, CLOVER, HAZELNUTS, CHERRIES, LARVAE
- Bees make this delicious treat
- Bears climb a tree to eat these
- Often found under logs
- Bears should NOT eat this!
- Early spring plant
- One type of “hard mast” that bears eat in the fall.
- In summer, bears eat many kinds of ______________.
- In the spring, bears eat this green plant.
- The first stage of life for insects.
- The most important fall food for bears and other wildlife.